Wednesday, May 12, 2021

FEATHER from HEAVEN

 

Psalm 91:4

King James Version

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, 

and under his wings shalt thou trust: 

his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.


Ever been gifted from heaven, with a tiny gift, signifying the presence of God, or His angels?

Well, it seems I had one such experience, early this morning.

Had to take care of some chores.

On the way back up the driveway, a white feather gently fell in front of me.

Had it been an eagle feather, it wouldn't have been that graceful.

But this was a tiny feather that came my way.

In the early morning light, coupled with the street light, there was no way I could miss God's gift.

So, I looked above, to check if there was any white-feathered bird flying around.

Of course, there was none.

There were the usual, tiny grey birds flitting about.


I've always associated feathers with angels.

Perhaps, they're looking after me.

Surely they are.

They know my faith is in God.

The point of sharing this with you is only to tell you God's gift, or presence, comes in many forms, big, and small.

If you're born again, a believer in Jesus, a worker for God, a student of Scripture, prepare to experience many amazing gifts, and blessings.

Even if you ask for nothing for yourself.

If anything, the giving becomes more.

For you ask nothing for yourself.

You don't even care to be known, or acknowledged.

You don't think about rewards.

From heaven, or from earth.

To serve the Lord, is enough.


The fact God looks after you each day, as you listen to His Son, and His Holy Spirit, you can expect divine protection.

A few days ago, the Lord Jesus gave me a new verse for my work, too.

For it's EXACTLY how I feel about the Lord.

Hosea 6:6

King James Version

6 For I desired mercy, 

and not sacrifice; 

and the knowledge of God 

more than burnt offerings.


That's the work I do.

Only on GOD.

My supreme focus.


(Photo by author.)


Updated 26 January 2022


BEING part of GOD's army

  Matthew 18:1-5 King James Version 18 At the same time came  the disciples unto Jesus, saying,  Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heave...