Monday, May 31, 2021

ONE fold and ONE shepherd

 

The LORD JESUS said:

John 10:9

King James Version

9 I am the door: 

by me if any man enter in, 

he shall be saved, 

and shall go in and out, 

and find pasture.


Every article since 2019 -- or nearly 21 months now -- have been a result of prayer, or direct inspiration from the Holy Spirit.

A "prompt", if you would.

There's too much chaos and confusion in the world.

People don't know what to believe anymore.

So, I prayed for God's will.

What was His message?

What did He want me to write about today?

And this is what resulted:

John 10:16

King James Version

16 And other sheep I have, 

which are not of this fold: 

them also I must bring, 

and they shall hear my voice; 

and there shall be one fold, 

and one shepherd.


"other sheep I have"

"not of this fold"

"they shall hear my voice"


Which confirms another verse:

Galatians 3:28-29

King James Version

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, 

there is neither bond nor free, 

there is neither male nor female: 

for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, 

then are ye Abraham's seed, 

and heirs according to the promise.


"there shall be one fold, 

and one shepherd"


All who do God's will.

Matthew 7:21-23

King James Version

21 Not every one that saith unto me, 

Lord, Lord, 

shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; 

but he that doeth the will of my Father 

which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, 

Lord, Lord, 

have we not prophesied in thy name? 

and in thy name have cast out devils? 

and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, 

I never knew you: 

depart from me, 

ye that work iniquity.


How are you in your walk with the Lord right now?

Are you walking in the Spirit?

Do you wish to have eternal life with the Lord?

Come back to the fold.

The LORD waits for you.

He did not come for the righteous.

He came for all of us sinners.

Luke 5:32

King James Version

32 I came not to call the righteous, 

but sinners to repentance.


The lost sheep need to follow Jesus now.

We need to believe He is the SON of GOD.

We need to believe in His resurrection.

We need to love the Father.

We need to acknowledge our sinfulness, and repent.

We need to follow our shepherd.

JESUS is our ONLY hope.

Today, and for the future.


Related material:

What CAUSED division

The SHEEP


Updated 12 April 2024


BEING part of GOD's army

  Matthew 18:1-5 King James Version 18 At the same time came  the disciples unto Jesus, saying,  Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heave...